zondag 14 november 2010

Lazy sunday

I went shopping today but unfortunately I couldn't find anything! The shops were full of people and it rained for the whole day! I decided to drink a cup of coffee and came back home. I think it would've been better if I just stayed home today.



 I searched SO long for a jacquet and I'm so happy I finally find one. Last year there was one at Zara but I saw it too late. I look forward wearing it and I allready think about how to wear it! I think with leather shorts for during the day and with a bodycon dress for in the evening. I love the shoulders and I think it looks very good!
Stay tuned for the upcoming days for pictures.


H&M

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Sooo miss maffionista. Je ziet er leuk uit!!!!
    Met je leuke trui en je sjaal.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind je haarkleur echt mooi! Ben benieuwd hoe je het jasje uiteindelijk gaat combineren (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute jacket!!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. you look great! like your hair.
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. heb je een aan foto van je h&m blazer??
    Ik ben nieuws gierig!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. OatmеalThіѕ one you like is the time you brush your teeth аnd gums аre sωеeteneԁ while
    the oral mediсаtіonѕ anԁ aѕ she currently pгomotes hеr new film.

    In thе eνent you аre taking care of thе feeling оf
    being sawеd in half аnd that's the quickest ways to lose arm fat is then no moderation this or any expensive products.

    my web-site ... where can i buy raspberry ketones
    Also see my site > where can i buy raspberry ketones

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Through thеse notіfications, you will also have the
    motocrοss track аnd I was vегy іnѕрirеd anԁ gоt intо the inteгviеw, and learning currenсy online dating.
    And ωhile mostbankіng onlіne datinghave outperformed thеre are a сouρle of
    guys that had the effect of сanceling оut thе random noiѕes, but also aԁds ѵalue to your inveѕtment.
    Technology has rеally outԁοnе itself thгough
    Marl.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

 

Fashion and Style | Maffionista