January: A time to reflect and start with changes. Try to list some achievements I want to get done before the end of this year. It's a fact that most people can't keep their resolutions but it's a tradition so here it is.
I have to go public with my goals so I can get some help from friends and you guys :D. I need it.
- Be a little more green. Take environmental responsibility seriously.
- I need to start using sunscreen and anti aging products. After 20 the skin needs some protection to prevent wrinkles.
- Improving health; so things like drinking more water and cut down on fast food.
- Finishing school, not a goal but a must!
- Improving myself, like reading some self-impromevent books to be more motivated. Get more organized and really use the planners I buy.
- Start exercising more & enjoy it. I have to find something I like and isn't boring. I allready started pilates at home. Pilates is also good for the mind!
- Less shopping. I'm not really confident if im going to succeed with this one. I need some money management. A.S.A.P because my bank account looks very pitiful!
- Travel more. Who wouldn’t like to do this!?
- Let my hubby, friends & family know how much I love them.
- Start with sewing clothes for myself. Oh of course I first have to learn how to sew.
- Ditch my restless legs habit.
- & maybe learn a new language like French or something. Je veux parler français.......
Enough for this year! Do you have some new years resolutions?
Blouse: H&M Trend